Digital.ai announced that it has reinvented the future of software delivery for technology-driven organizations with its AI-powered DevOps platform.
The new release, dubbed Ascension, enables private and public sector organizations to unify, secure and generate predictive insights across the software lifecycle, increasing business value through integrated software delivery and reduce technical debt through enterprise connections.
The Ascension release further enables technology leaders to scale their distributed workforce and connect agile development at the portfolio, team, and individual level. The new features help ensure their business strategy is aligned with team-level execution while gaining increased visibility across the entire tool chain. Digital.ai is trusted by more than 1,500 organizations worldwide and across all industries, including more than 50% of the Fortune 500, to meet the challenges and seize the opportunities of digital transformation.
“The last decade’s worth of well-funded, VC-backed software vendors has forever fragmented the way software is developed and delivered,” said Stephen Elop, CEO of Digital.ai. “Technology leaders today need a platform that delivers the connective tissue to plan, measure, and accelerate the business value of software investments, while reducing costs, maintaining security, and managing compliance. With our latest release, Digital.ai’s platform solves the problems faced by organizations by providing connected tools that offer a wealth of insight across the entire development and delivery lifecycle.
Technology leaders are under extreme pressure to innovate faster, but face many challenges to do so. Developers spend about a third of their time on low-level tasks that could be automated so they can focus on more strategic work. However, enabling automation at scale is hampered by technical debt, and security and QA teams struggle to secure and support an ever-growing range of mobile devices and systems. operating.
This is fueling global demand for new software delivery platforms like Digital.ai’s AI-powered DevOps platform. In fact, according to Gartner, “by 2024, 60% of organizations will have moved from multipoint solutions to value stream delivery platforms to streamline application delivery, up from 20% in 2021.”
Solving Software Delivery Problems in the Age of Digital Transformation
AI-powered DevOps platform delivers innovative solutions that support the software development and delivery lifecycle, enabling technology teams to use individual solutions or the entire platform . Digital.ai solutions can be easily integrated into existing processes, applications and infrastructure to propel innovation and bring greater visibility and understanding of the entire software architecture and ecosystem.
Major new improvements include:
Integrated DevOps platform
- Built-in mobile app security – Mobile app owners and developers can quickly build and secure engaging mobile apps for iOS, Android, and other mobile operating systems with a single solution, providing organizations with the assurance that all apps are protected against malicious attacks. malicious actors and threats.
- Scale and integrate application testing – Autonomous testing focuses on automating low-code tests with self-learning capabilities that navigate mobile apps and automatically generate consistency tests. Mobile Studio offers a new cloud-based user experience for better interactions with devices during testing, and Test Editor allows non-technical users to create, validate and manage test scripts.
Smart Software Delivery
- Increased pipeline visibility – Testing and deploying analytical lenses complement the 360° view for software delivery analysis. Test Lens brings pre-built metrics and best practices dashboards to mitigate software delivery bottlenecks and understand test volume coverage across devices and browsers. Deploy Lens provides telemetry and improves deployment efficiency by providing end-to-end visibility of deployments across applications and environments.
- Predictive information – The democratization of artificial intelligence (AI) on the Digital.ai platform continues with this release, including new enhancements to change risk prediction to provide greater visibility and better use of historical data to apply machine learning and make predictions.
Extend the DevOps ecosystem
- App Store experience – Integrations Marketplace provides customers with a single location to more easily access Digital.ai’s 100 integrations for Agility, Release, and Deploy products, as well as official partner and community plugins.
- Cloud-native connectors – In addition to supporting traditional environments, as customers move workflows to the cloud, release teams can now quickly configure, deliver and continuously promote code using the Argo CD to orchestrate releases for Kubernetes. Customers using GitOps can leverage best practices from their infrastructure.
- Improved end-to-end integrations – Agility Sync offers customers an easy way to create their own integrations and/or extend existing integrations helping to reduce technical debt.
Scale Agile and DevOps securely
- FedRAMP Authorization – Digital.ai Government Cloud provides government agencies with an enterprise agile planning solution authorized by the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
“Modernizing legacy systems has been an ongoing focus of our digital transformation efforts, and moving to Agile and DevOps has been a critical development for us. We’ve already had a few failed attempts to replace our aging legacy financial systems, but Digital .ai has made successful modernization possible,” said Jilee Rich, director of the PMO Financial Services Center, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
“Since implementing a Scaled Agile and DevOps approach, we are achieving our digital transformation goals. This has brought better and more consistent results, predictability and more functionality for clients, increased speed and timeliness of delivery, and improved interagency communications.
The AI-Powered DevOps Platform Ascension release is generally available now.